First day of uni is going well! It’s my super-long (8 hr) class, The Culture of News. Fortunately it’s taught by an awesome prof and we get plenty of breaks, so it shouldn’t be bad at all.
Last night I did my course intentions for the winter term - intro to reporting, nature of narrative 2, philosophy of religion, social psychology, children’s lit. SO GOOD!
shjaron replied to your post: First day of uni is going well! It’s my super-long…
WHAT. YOU HAVE A CLASS THAT LASTS EIGHT HOURS? WHAT. Even with breaks. What.
Yeah. Well, to be fair, it’s a reporting class, so sometimes we’ll go out on the street and interview people in the middle of those 8 hours and then come back to class to write a story on it. And the breaks are 15-30 minutes. But still. Eight hours of school. Yikes.
Also, let’s talk logistics here for a second - how is it that the water is only at his hips and his penis is above the water line? There are two of them in the bathtub… how low did he fill it that they can sit together in the tub and his hips and penis aren’t submerged? We tried to reenact this with a Ken and Barbie in a butter dish for scientific purposes, but the results were inconclusive because Ken has no penis.
Evil Slutopia’s rundown on chapter 9 of 50 Shades of Grey
- What is something you have always wanted to try sexually?
- What is something you have never done in bed before?
- What time of day do you like to have sex?
- What do you absolutely need to see to turn you on?
- How long can you just kiss until your hands start to wander?
- If someone was in the next room would it make you nervous or excited?
- Have you ever faked an orgasm?
- What Part of your body are you self-conscious about?
- Do you have any sexual regrets?
- How Important is sex in your life? Do you like biting and scratching?
- How do you feel about leaving marks?
- Do you believe in make-up sex?
- Have you ever had a one night stand?
- Have you ever rebounded and known you were doing so?
- Who did you lose your virginity to?
- When and Where did you lose your virginity?
- Would you go down on your bf/gf under a restaurant table?
- Where would you have sex in public?
- Would you ever have sex while at work?
- Would you have sex in the rain?
- What movie makes you horny?
- What do you like Trimed,Shaved or natural?
- Would you have sex in a dressing room?
- Do you like your partner to be loud during sex?
- What words do you like to hear during sex?
- How many times a week do you like to have sex?
- Have you done the 69 position?
- What are your three fav. positions?
- What are the top 3 erogenous zones on your body?
- Top or Bottom?
- Bedroom or other room?
- Lights on or off?
- Public or Private?
- Partially or Entirely naked?
- Naughty Videos or Hott Photos?
- Lacy Panties/Silk Boxers or Leather?
- Fast & Hard or Slow & Gentle?
- Standing up or Laying down?
- Soft or Firm touch?
- Under Covers or On top?
- Is there any desire that you want to try that you think is taboo?
- Any New Positions you havent done but want to try?
- Do you have any sexual fetishes you want to explore?
- Are there any secret desires you have never told?
- Where in the house is your favorite spot to have sex?
- What is your favorite thing about sex?
- What is your favorite sexual setting?
- Would you ever fool around in a movie theater?
- Would you ever make a porno with your bf/gf?
- Would you ever do a photo shoot in sexy clothes for your bf/gf?
- Do you think you need sex more or less often than the average person?
- Do you like it rough or sensual?:
- Do you prefer to be with the opposite sex or the same sex? or both?:
- Do you have sex face to face with your partner?:
- How often do you get drunk and have wild, crazy sexy with a complete stranger?:
- How do you feel about one night stands?:
- Do you prefer to make love or fuck?:
- Have you ever watched porn while having sex?:
- How long do you usually fore-play before doing the deed?:
- Do you like kissing during sex?:
- Does size matter?:
- How many sexual partners have you have in the last month?
- What does your favorite fore-play include?:
- Have you ever done anal? If so, did you like it?:
- Have you ever have sex for money?:
- Have you ever bribed someone to sleep with you?:
- How many positions do you like to do during one episode?:
- Do you ever worry about how you’re pleasing your partner?:
- Could you live without sex?:
- How long does a typical sexual episode last for you?:
- Do you like to perform oral sex?:
- Do you like to recieve oral sex?:
- Have you ever taped yourself in the act?:
- Have you ever had a 3-some? 4-some? 5-some?:
- Have you ever been caught in the act?:
- Have you ever had sex on drugs?:
- Do you spit or swallow?:
- Would you let other people watch you have sex live?:
- Do you ever have sex in the shower?:
- What was the biggest age difference with a partner?:
- Do you feel your up to par in bed?:
- What was your most embarrassing sexual moments?:
- Do you like having sex in cars? If so, driver seat, passenger, or back?:
- Do you wear protection as often as you should?:
- Do you prefer to sleep with someone older or younger than you?:
- Have you ever done bondage sex (chains,whips,etc.)?:
- Can you remember who gave you the best sex of your life?:
- If you could sleep with ANYONE, who would it be?:
uncutting said: 8, 29, 81
8. What part of your body are you self-conscious about?
I guess my ass. It’s pretty big and has cellulite and stuff. But my boyfriend loves it, so whatevs.
29. What are the top 3 erogenous zones on your body?
The back of my left shoulder where it meets my neck. The back of my knees. The insides of my elbows.
81. Do you feel you’re up to par in bed?
For the most part. I think there’s a lot less pressure on women to “perform” in bed than there is on men, so I hardly ever feel inadequate about my performance. I think I would be a lot more nervous about it if I were a guy.
Anonymous said: 71, 24, 54, 55
71. Do you like to perform oral sex?
On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being “you couldn’t force me to do it at gunpoint” and 10 being “it’s my all-time favorite sexual act,” I’m somewhere around a 6.
24. Do you like your partner to be loud during sex?
“Loud” might get annoying, I don’t know. I like to be with someone who makes noise, but perhaps not full-on screaming, y’know?
54. Do you have sex face to face with your partner?
Yeah, it’s called missionary position, bro!
This question is kind of weird. If you’re asking whether eye contact during sex is a big deal for me, it’s not. My eyes are closed 90% of the time. It’s not a conscious choice, it’s just what happens.
55. How often do you get drunk and have wild, crazy sexy with a complete stranger?
lolol. I’ve never done this and doubt I ever will, to be honest. No judgment on people who have one-night stands, it’s just not for me. I have to trust and like my partner before sex even becomes an option for me.
Anonymous said: 1, 2, 6, 17, 69
1. What is something you have always wanted to try sexually?
Strap-on sex (receiving, though I’d be cool with giving too). I’ve done it exactly once and it was hilariously horrible. I want to have a good experience with it.
2. What is something you have never done in bed before?
I’ve never used a strap-on on anyone (even though I own all the necessary equipment). I’ve never had anal sex. I’ve never had sex in a kitchen.
6. If someone was in the next room would it make you nervous or excited?
I guess it would depend on who it was. Generally, I’d be nervous that they’d walk in on me (mainly because it has happened before). One time, my friend was in the closet while I was having sex (it’s a long story, but don’t worry, it was consensual on both ends) and that just made me feel really embarrassed.
17. Would you go down on your bf/gf under a restaurant table?
As excellent as this seems in fantasy-land, I don’t think I would ever do it or have it done to me in real life. The ramifications of discovery would be too humiliating. (Maybe this situation could be safely replicated in a roleplay scenario?)
69. Could you live without sex?
Would I still be allowed to masturbate? If so, yeah, totally. Sex is excellent but it’s not everything. Solo sexytimes can be just as satisfying and fulfilling as partner sex.