I don’t owe you explanations for my choices that do not affect you, and you don’t owe any to me.
I don’t owe you a presentation of my self, a reflection of my identity, a conformance to arbitrarily defined norms or archetypes, an emotional response, or a facial expression to make you comfortable. You do not owe me any of these things.
If you want me to smile, don’t tell me to smile. Just give me something to smile about.
- anarchismo likes this
- faunaflaura reblogged this from katesloan
- theperksofbeingstargirl likes this
- luvbutts reblogged this from irl-ghoul
- yourmommaluvsbatman likes this
- megaspacewhore likes this
- bburlesqueen reblogged this from filmsinthedarkofdawn
- bestatspace likes this
- bonny-ronnie reblogged this from filmsinthedarkofdawn
- filmsinthedarkofdawn reblogged this from lifeasa-fatgirl
- hajjin reblogged this from lifeasa-fatgirl
- oooh-briefcase reblogged this from coldinthegrave
- coldinthegrave reblogged this from dogmartins
- robomermaid likes this
- dogmartins reblogged this from irl-ghoul
- dogmartins likes this
- hanazala likes this
- tampashit reblogged this from katesloan
- lifeasa-fatgirl reblogged this from katesloan
- irl-ghoul reblogged this from katesloan
- katesloan posted this