I am voting for Barack Obama this fall because I want a president who recognizes that gay or straight, the rights of married couples should be equal. Marriage equality is undoubtedly the most important civil rights issue of our generation. We must elect a leader committed to being on the correct side of history. Please vote for Barack Obama this November.
1. Jeremy Larson - They Reappear
2. Tegan and Sara - The Con
3. The Softies - Holiday in Rhode Island
4. John Mayer - Heavier Things
5. John Legend - Once Again
6. Fleet Foxes - Fleet Foxes
7. Regina Spektor - Soviet Kitsch
8. Stacey Kent - Dreamsville
9. Chris Garneau - Music For Tourists
10. Death Cab For Cutie - Narrow Stairs
You MUST listen to all of these, if you haven’t already. They are the best of the best, IMO. These are the albums I would happily take with me on a desert island and listen to on loop for the rest of my life.